When Montego Air Flight 828 landed safely after a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers were relieved. But in the span of those few hours, the world had aged five years - and their friends, families and colleagues, after mourning their loss, had given up hope and moved on. Now, faced with the impossible, they're all given a second chance. But as their new realities become clear, a deeper mystery unfolds and some of the returned passengers soon realize they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible. From Robert Zemeckis and Jack Rapke comes an emotionally rich, unexpected journey into a world grounded in hope, heart and destiny.
Cast and CharactersEdit
Jeff Rake originally came up with the idea for Manifest in 2008, and spent the next decade coming up with more ideas while trying to pitch the series. By the time NBC picked up the series he had developed a six-year plan for it.
The series is executive produced by Jeff Rake, Robert Zemeckis, Jack Rapke, and David Frankel. Jeff Rake also serves as a writer for the series while David Frankel also serves as a director. The series is produced as Warner Bros. Television and Compari Entertainment.
In February 2018, it was announced that Josh Dallas, Melissa Roxburgh, and J.R. Ramirez had joined the pilot's main cast. In March 2018, it was reported that Athena Karkanis, Parveen Kaur, and Luna Blaise had been cast in main roles. Jack Messina also stars.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Manifest - NBC.com". NBC.com.
- ↑ "‘Manifest’ Creator Jeff Rake on His Diverse Writers Room & Six-Year Plan for the NBC Series". Collider (October 8, 2018).
- ↑ "‘Manifest’: Josh Dallas & Melissa Roxburgh Cast As the Leads Of NBC Pilot". Deadline Hollywood (February 13, 2018).
- ↑ "‘Manifest’: J.R. Ramirez Cast In NBC Pilot From Jeff Rake & Robert Zemeckis". Deadline Hollywood (February 26, 2018).
- ↑ "‘Manifest’: Athena Karkanis & Parveen Kaur Cast In NBC Drama Pilot". Deadline Hollywood (March 2, 2018).
- ↑ "‘Main Justice’ Casts Deborah Ayorinde; Luna Blaise Joins ‘Manifest’". Deadline Hollywood (March 9, 2018).